Use These 5 Easy DIY Tips to Care for your Fabric Upholstery:
1. Keep your fabric out of direct sunlight. Unless your fabric has been manufactured to withstand direct sun, it will fade and possibly crack and become brittle.
2. Do not machine wash fabrics that are recommended for professional or dry cleaning. This will change the shape, ruin the colour and harm your fabric.
3. When you’ve caught a spill in action on your fabric, use a soft cloth or roller-towel to dab up the spill. Do not rub the spill, it will make the spill soak into your fabric more.
4. Vacuum your sofa regularly (once a week or bi-weekly) to keep the colour looking fresh and to keep dust out of the weave.
5. If you have removable seat cushions, rotate them and turn them over in their covers regularly to ensure even wear.
Call us for more FREE advice on 082 902 2281
Email us using this Easy Form.
Upholstery Service Areas in Northern Suburb Cape Town: Aurora, D’Urbanvale, Durbanville, Eversdal, Van Riebeeckshof, Vierlanden, Vygeboom